Project: Forest Park Medical Center
- Consisted of two hospitals, two professional medical office buildings and a four level parking garage developed in three phases for a total construction cost of $160MM.
- Redeveloped two derelict properties on Central Expressway that were previously a handbag manufacturing facility and a car dealership.
- Redevelopment involved upgrading and replacing all on-site water, sanitary sewer and storm drain systems.
- Phase 2 involved a CLOMR and LOMR through FEMA for flood plain reclamation.
- Phase 3 received a LEED Gold Certification and included a roof top garden.
- Named Best Medical Real Estate Deal of the Year for 2011 by the Dallas Business Journal.