- Site design for a national fast food restaurant chain in various locations throughout Texas.
- Due diligence research and preparation of a Site Investigation Report summarizing a wide scope of design regulations.
- Performed ALTA and topographic survey.
- Utilized in-house drone capability to assist with engineering design.
- Implemented engineering design based on a national set of standards established by the corporate client.
- Typical project involves management and frequent coordination with multiple stakeholders, including developer, outside counsel, and local municipality.
- Engaged local franchise utility companies early in the design to provide a smooth transition into the construction phase.