- Unique dining and entertainment venue including chef-inspired dining, state of the art bowling, laser tag, rock climbing, bumper cars and video games located along SH 635 in Irving, Texas.
- Work included major public infrastructure relocation, land planning, surveying, civil site design and TxDOT access permitting.
- This project required approval of a zoning change to allow for alcohol sales as well as permitting through the Las Colinas Association and City of Irving.
- The project included the design of on-site paving, grading, drainage, water and sanitary sewer improvement including the processing of a plat and site plan through the City of Irving.
- Major public infrastructure relocation included relocation of multi barrel 5’x4’ Box Culvert and replacement of 12” clay pipe sanitary sewer line.