Project: Summit Racing
- Assisted Summit Racing in developing a 750,000 SF warehouse/retail facility on a 48 acre tract in South Arlington.
- Site improvements included a cross-dock building with 750 parking spaces and staging areas for events.
- A natural tributary of Fish Creek flows along the west side of the site and online detention was used to reduce peak flows from the developed site.
- By maintaining the natural stream, the site provides a park-like amenity for employees and customers to enjoy.
- A 5 ac-ft detention/water quality pond was designed to mitigate stormwater discharges and reduce peak flows during multiple storm events.
- The site has multiple access points that allow separation between truck and retail customer traffic.